Drawing in the catalog for the 1906 London exhibit. From the Earl's Court Archives

The English version of the view from Bergisel to the west.

In 1906 the giant canvas was taken down and sent to the Royal Austrian Exhibition in London. The event at Earl's Court proved to be one of the last opportunities for the Austro-Hungarian Empire to display its wealth in the form of art, handicrafts and manufactured products. The cyclorama added an exotic Tyrolian element, and the Battle of Bergisel was reproduced on British postcards.